Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tools that Change the Way we Think

I have found that the extensive media/internet/technology is just the easy way out for most of us. Nowadays, like it says on the passage, Google or mostly any other site can just give you your answer in an instant and that's what most people go to when they are too lazy to think. Media/internet/technology has pretty much taken over our thinking and is now what we usually depend on. Sometimes I can say that I actually find it difficult to think for myself when I'm shut off from the internet. Now, I don't really challenge myself, I just let the internet do the work for me. Also, it's really difficult to actually learn about what you're supposed to if the internet/media/technology is giving you the answer... Yes you'll get the answer right but most likely it will not stick to your head. I guess this could be something that we can't avoid no matter how hard we try just because of the fact that it's everywhere now and it's mostly what we depend on.

No comments:

Post a Comment