Monday, November 7, 2011

Major Concept I Have Learned in English...

Procrastination. This is not the best thing to do especially when you are memorizing something so complicated like "To be or not to be..." In most cases, procrastination will not lead you to get the grade you are aiming for but it can lead you to fail. Luckily I did not fail because Dr. Preston gave me one more chance but I was like an inch close to failing. I think procrastination can also lead you to stress--the whole time at the AVID trip I was enjoying it but at the same time stressing out on the memorization even though I had more than half of it memorized.An example though where procrastination lead me to failure would be me procrastinating on my math homework. I have not been doing my homework until the day before or the day of the test which of course is not the best option. I think I have learned my lesson since so much important things are coming up and senior year is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this is very true!I know that it is easier to finish products when you don't procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete