Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Socratic Seminar Notes

  • Adults can still learn from playing.
  • Kids can use their imagination but as adults, your ego seems to grow larger.
  • As children, we are fearless to do anything.
*Learning from a mistake may be a good way to learn something.

  • Free play makes up your creativity.
  • Free play would be just like free learning.
  • Play is something you would do with a passion.
Habits:
  • Nowadays, nobody really has the guts to ask why so thats why students don't really understand.
  • Some students get fed up with school so later they don't want to learn.
  • We don't learn what we want to learn
1. How can these concepts enhance your learning as you arrive at a moment when grades no longer matter?
-- In my opinion, these concepts enhance my learning as I arrive at a moment when grades no longer matter because it gives me motivation to learn about something I actually want to learn about. This gives me the opportunity to open up to creativity and do things that I have not experienced with before. This gives me the desire to actually want to learn since I'll be interested in whatever it is that I want to learn about.

2. How can these concepts enhance your ability to master content for the AP exam and other hurdles you have yet to leap?
--
3.How can you use these concepts to collaborate with and inspire others, to improve the information exchange and overall value of your learning network?
--

No comments:

Post a Comment